St. Rose Religious Education (CCD) Grades K-8
Director: Sr. Donna D’Alia, RSM, Director
Office Phone: 732-681-0512 x419
Church of St. Rose, 603 7th Avenue, Belmar, NJ 07719
(Enter through parking lot in 8th Ave. lot behind Church)
Classes and Location:
Held mid-September to May at St. Rose Grammar School, 605 6th Ave., Belmar.
Grades K- 4 – Mondays 4:30 – 5:40 p.m.
Grades 5-8 Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:15 p.m.
Contact Number during Religious Education Classes at the School:
732-681-0512 x419 (phone is forwarded; do not call school phone)
Interested in Volunteering as a Catechists or Weekly helper? Occasionally at the Office?
Please contact the office to discuss options. Training for Teachers encouraged and provided.
- Register by August 1st for Early Discount
- All Registration Due by September 1st to start on time
- Current Registration and Tuition Information
- Basic Religious Ed Reference Page
Pay with Credit Card online or Register online and deliver Cash or Check to Parish Office. Registration is not complete until payment and registration is received.
- PAPER Registration Form for Religious Education K-8 if unable to register online.
General Religious Education Information
- 2022-23 Calendar [coming soon]
- Rose Religious Education Parent Handbook
- Current Schedule of Lessons/Chapters covered each week [coming soon]