Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is for those seeking to …
Complete Sacraments of Communion and Confirmation
The RCIA is program for adults or high school youth who are interested in becoming Catholic or who have already been baptized and are missing Sacraments of Communion and Confirmation.
Separate adult classes engage in a special process rooted in our Faith Tradition are provided with a supportive team of parishioners to guide and instruct you in the rich Tradition and teachings of the Catholic Church so that you might grow in knowledge and faith in Jesus Christ and establish an authentic relationship with him. The process culminates with the reception of the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Eucharist) at the Easter Vigil.
If you would like to discuss this possibility further, please contact Sister Donna D’Alia in the Parish Office at: 732-681-0512 x419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Older Grade School or High School Age Children Missing Sacraments or Who Wish to Become Catholic
Please contact Sister Donna D’Alia and make an appointment (for parent and child) to arrange for catechesis and special age appropriate classes in preparation for the missing Sacraments.
- www.vatican.va – Vatican website for all things Catholic and All Church documents, etc.
- www.usccb.org – United States Catholic Bishop’s Website for Catholic documents and information especially those pertaining to the Catholics in the U.S.
- www.wordonfire.org Catholicism Series by Fr. Robert Barron and Basic info about Catholicism, movie and book reviews, brief commentaries about topics of faith, etc.
- www.ewtn.com – Basic Catholic Website
- www.catholicscomehome.org – for Catholics who have been away from the Church
- www.foryourmarriage.org – tips, advice, support, information about Marriage as a Catholic